Welcome to Your Knowledge Center!

Dear Visitor,

This blog is dedicated to share information, knowledge and experience on various topics.
I am encouraging you to share your knowledge and experience on my blog.
If you like my blog please share among family and friends!

Sincerely,
Steve

Saturday, November 05, 2011

Simple, Quick and Pretty Easy Method to Solve Recurrences Complexity - The Akra - Bazzi Method

I had a problem with recurrences complexity problems and I have found a very interesting way to solve it if the Masters Theorem can't solve it.

I mean the recurrences that look like T(x) = g(x) + Sigma(from i = 1 to k, ai * T(bi*x + hi(x) ) for x>=x0.
The Akra-Bazzi Method solves it and you can obtain what you need in a fast and elegant way.

Here is the Masters Theorem for recurrences like T(x) = g(n) + a*T(x/b) if you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...