Welcome to Your Knowledge Center!

Dear Visitor,

This blog is dedicated to share information, knowledge and experience on various topics.
I am encouraging you to share your knowledge and experience on my blog.
If you like my blog please share among family and friends!

Sincerely,
Steve

Monday, October 10, 2011

Iterative Methods to Find Polynomial Roots

I am going to share with you very useful in math and programming (e.g Matlab) article that I have found and helped me a lot with understanding how to find roots of polynomials efficiently with needed tolerance.



In the "Iterative Methods for Roots of Polynomial" article you will find full explanations for 10 different zero find algorithm including Newton's Methods and Jenkins-Traub Algorithm.

Matlab code included for some methods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...